Most surveys have their data processed in real time using Scripts within surveys. Survey scripts can automatically calculate and store data in hidden fields. This means if you need to report on ‘Under 18s’ and your Age question was a Numeric asking for the respondents exact age, you could script in to a hidden Single question which Age segment they belong to.
Hi, I'm Lloyd, I'm the CEO at Magnify Solutions. I ensure that quality is kept to a high standard within our highly skilled team. I'm an expert in all areas of Confirmit.
Hi, I'm Alex - only my mum calls me Alexandra when I'm in trouble! I've worked at Magnify and used Confirmit for 6 years, and specialise in survey scripting.
Hi, I'm Matt - I've worked for Magnify for 5 years and touch many areas of Confirmit. I develop jquery code that expands Confirmit to do whatever you like.
Hi, I'm Lee - I have worked with Magnify for 7 years and can use most areas of Confirmit proficiently, however I specialise in the design aspect - I make everything look good.
In what ways have clients been using us over the past 6 years...
- Overflow: clients usually ask us to script entire surveys and/or build Reportal reports. We are a trusted skilled service, able to get their project to their clients' own satisfied level for going live.
- Support: we use Skype a lot with our clients. A client may start working on a project themselves, then ask for our help. We would normally receive a message on Skype. In most cases we can help immediately; longer tasks that we can’t handle straight away we would schedule in to investigate and resolve with one of the Magnify team.
- Consultancy: clients often call us with a project proposal in mind and ask us if it’s possible to achieve something more complex. In a few cases we’ve been asked to create a quick demo, proof-of-concept first.
- Expertise: where a client knows they do not have the requirement skillset (or level of) within their own Confirmit team, therefore they may ask us to build specific parts of the project for them. We are heavily used for Reportal development by many clients, as reports are often high-level and specific.
- Training: not that often, but some clients have sent their staff to our office for 1-2-1 type training. We don’t have a formal structured training course, as really, this would be what clients go to Confirmit themselves for. We tend to train, while working on a specific project the client needs to have developed. Therefore, this is more of a "real world" learn-as-you-go (think of it as 'sit next to an expert') type training, where the trainee actually has the project, fully finished to take back with them (especially good for recap purposes).